The R&D within the factory was the main target of the unit. The office has succeeded to bring a twenty project from the industry
Together to better education using the latest modern technology, with the possibility of interaction with the faculty member.
pictures that represent our activities
Training consultant, integrated technology transfer office, assiut university, assiut, Egypt
Lecturer & Integrated technology transfer unit at Assiut university unit director Mechanical Engineering Dept., Faculty Of Engineering, Assiut University.
Ph.D. Mechatronics and Robotics, 2013
Thesis Title " Development of Endoscopic Manipulator System for Minimally
Invasive Robotic Surgery" Egypt Japan University of Science and Technology E-JUST.
Lecture in the Mechanical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Assiut University, Assiut, Egypt, 71516
Marketing & Sales in Integrated technology transfer unit at Assiut University.
IT manager in Integrated technology transfer unit at Assiut University.
Industrial Technology Transfer Unit (ITTU) is a unit formed in February 2009 at ASSIUT university at ASSIUT, Egypt through A European fund (RDI program) presented for one year with the aim to enhance the industrial collaboration between university and industrial community through:
1. Introducing a vocational training system based on the demand not on the supply
2. Building a link between the industrial needs and academic capabilities.
3. Developing research projects contracted from industry or undertaken jointly.
4. Providing development and consultancy services to industry, agencies groups.
5- moving to Entrepreneurship university
• To offer elite training and education system to upgrade and enhance the quality of the workforce in and outside Egypt
• Provide a source of Arabic owned technology through connecting the academic experts and the nonacademic experts to the Arabic community technology needs
• Providing the university with fund used to upgrade its capabilities and transfer the university to self-sustainable system
• Spread the university services within the Arabic world
The unit is now fully sustainable
• The unit begin this year with one room space and grows to 7 spaces within the administration building and branch in El Minia university
• The activities of the unit are extended to two Arabian countries including (Kuwait and Jordan)
• Our limits is the sky and our dreams know no limit
• Our new plan is to transfer the entire Assiut university into Entrepreneurship one
Right here we've got something you gonna love
Is the design of the application on the Android- mobile phone consists of : Database - Pictures - Videos - meteorological data -GPS Audio Access the information in the hands of every trader in the field of agriculture in his field Providing a means to transmit information in the forms printed and audio and video to their beneficiaries, where the program contains all the information you want to know for farms), the finest types of seeds - Brand cultivated in the region - soil type - sowing date - harvesting date - fertilization and appointments - control for pests and weeds irrigation scheduling, either within the program is linked to irrigation scheduling meteorological data via satellite.
The R&D within the factory was the main target of the unit. The office has succeeded to bring a twenty project from the industry like: • Producing organic Roselle instant powder for ROYAL FOR HERBS factories (prototype and samples were produced and accepted by the factory. • Producing organic Chamomile instant powder for ROYAL FOR HERBS factories (prototype and samples were produced and accepted by the factory. • Raising the quality of cacao powder and darkening its color without the rising of the PH number for the cacao factories in SOHAG. The project team has succeeded in producing the first samples. • Producing of sheets of dried mango and guava for a factory in SOHAG. • Transformation of a huge mechanical two axis balancing machine into a computerized one in cooperation with national instruments company in Cemex factory in Assiut. The project still wait the approval of the factory .
1)Technical diplomas Technical diplomas aims to rehabilitate technical staff to a high level of training, both theoretical and practical, in order to have the ability to evolve and keep pace with the labor market and deal with the challenges of different work, and these diplomas are : • Civil Construction and Architecture Technician Diploma. • Petroleum Technician Diploma. • Measure space Technician Diploma. • Medical tests and chemical Technician Diploma. • Maintenance medical devices Technician Diploma. 2) Language and Engineering courses This kind of offers courses for college students enrolled in any speciality, as well as graduates who have the desire to develop themselves and improve their level of education to be ready and abreast of the labor market and these courses: IT & engineering courses Human Resource & Language courses 3)Scholarships for graduates Is a grant offered to university graduates from all disciplines of others attending functions in their field, as well as non-qualified to engage in the labor market to make them able to keep pace, and these grants are: • E-commerce /E –marketing. • Graphics. • Network.
• Funding agencies, domestic and foreign: * guide supporters and donors * guide supporters and donors for graduate studies, projects and awards
Get the latest news from our blog
Tour in Cairo for the first innovation in the presence of Minister of Scientific Research
It’s a workshop and a mobile laboratory in the form of a mobile educational circus moves on four wheels between schools and villages and slums , accompanied by trainers .